Follow - Menu | G+1 | fb fan page | nuffnang | amung | Says.my


Saturday, June 25, 2011

LiveProfile is The New IM for Smartphone: Android, iPhone & BlackBerry


New IM, like BBM, but LiveProfile I think its better than WhatsApp and 100% free! Try it out by your self! download at: www.liveprofile.com/beta direct from your smartphone, and start chatting between Android, iPhone and BlackBerry smartphone! ..say good bye to boring WhatsApp! :)

Don't forget to add me, my LiveProfile PIN: LPZLJFCE

P/S: This IM is still under beta program, so I think you guys should restart your smartphone after install this apps... thanks..!!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
"Like this post ? Click LIKE !
..and start SHARING now !



Leave a Reply

2 comments:

Dhiya Fariza said...

AWESOMENESS! (download2)

Abszeen Picco said...

@Dhiya Fariza: add me okey... ;)

Next Previous HOME

UPDATE HISTORY


! UPDATE (Wednesday, 6th July 2011) :
" you can easily visit my blogspot via this URL ( http://abszeen.co.cc ) ,
or from any mobile devices via this URL ( http://abszeen.co.cc/m ) , thank you.."

Hi!, my name Ella Koon. Click me anytime to bring you back at the top of the page.